Christian Prieto

Motion Graphics Artist

2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport - MSRP!

I was just about down and out for the count in my search for a new Toyota 4Runner. My wife and I are looking for a car that will last us the next 10 years, and we've had great luck with 4Runners in the past. All the new 4Runners here in Southern California have a minimum mark up of $5k on top of MSRP. Every dealer I spoke to seemed to know they had a golden goose on their hands, and were jacking up the prices of all 4Runners. Not only were they marking them up, but they were adding accessories like lift kits and wheel/tire combos to maximize profits... My local dealership marked up a 2021 4Runner Off-Road premium with $16k on top of MSRP, for just a LIFT KIT.

So because of this, I turned to the only other all-wheel drive SUV I was interested in (a 2021 Honda Passport Elite). EVERY dealership was holding firm on selling it at MSRP, which was not far off the msrp for a new 4Runner... But EVERY 4Runner was marked up an additional $5k-10k.

Well, low and behold our phenomenal YAA team member Space messaged me about a Toyota dealer in SoCal that was selling new 2022 4Runners at msrp... (which was Longo Toyota). I went on their website and ordered myself a new 2022 4Runner TRD Sport, with some premium options from the factory. No BS added accessories! I called the dealer to confirm my online order, and placed a $500 deposit. Couldn't believe it. There was NO way I was able to find this deal without the help of YAA and the great team here... So my 4Runner should be arriving next week. Thank you all so so much for this. Weird to say that I feel like I got a great deal for paying msrp... But in today's market, it's probably the best deal you can get for a new 4Runner! Thanks again team. I owe you all a beer/wine/almond milk 😄

Like Comment