Michele Schulenberg

V Dub Do Over is complete!!!! 💫🥂🎉

I found your Youtube channel and binged lots of videos in the past few weeks. I joined YAA and looked up several vin#s and test drove at a couple Lexus dealerships.  I really needed to get my 2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport SELP $890/month car payment to a more manageable amount.  I decided instead of taking a chance on purchasing an L-certified pre owned Lexus RX 350 that I would literally downsize into a leased 2021 Lexus NX 300.  It gives me three years to strategize my next move and hopefully the market will have calmed by then. 

I uploaded screenshots to YAA & request to have my deal reviewed late Thursday evening and SPACE started responding first thing Friday morning. He replied promptly with detailed advice & examples of the documents he needed to review. I negotiated $43k for the VW trade in so I had $1200 positive equity. 🤑 The 2021 NX started @ $45,855 sticker with $3000 Lexus cash for leasing.  The dealer gave a $500 discount knocked the tint charge down by half and we asked for military discount = $1k. The trade in figure $43k and OTD price $41,553 were Space approved BUT our money factor for tier 1 credit of .00225 seemed too high.  Space uncovered that the dealer was padding Lexus MF .00175. It added an additional $30 out of my pocket for 36 months!  Space instructed me to ask them to remove it and they did without any push back.   Saturday we showed at the dealership and signed papers declining any extra warranties. #Spacemazing

My lease payment is $606/month and I couldn’t be happier.  I’ve owned and leased many vehicles over the years. I always felt intimidated and taken advantage of in nearly every single case.  The information I learned from the YAA is invaluable.  I have a 24 year old son who will be in the market for a car in the next year and I will be able to help educate him to make a smart decision. Thank you so much for expanding my knowledge on this confusing subject and for empowering me to confidently stick to my guns as we say here in Texas. 

I wish the YAA Dream Team continued success!!! Michele
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Like Comment