Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition

I just completed the purchase of a new 2021 Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition from Molle Toyota in Kansas City, MO. Even in this market and with very limited inventory, Molle sold the vehicle at Dealer invoice.Β 

I had placed a deposit on the vehicle in June just prior to production and my sales person kept me informed throughout production and shipping. TheΒ  entire sales process was very transparent with a focus on customer satisfaction and a long term relationship.

The vehicle arrived this morning and the dealership jumped through several hoops to complete the sale by early afternoon so I could title/register the vehicle immediately before the expiration of my sales tax credit for a vehicle that I sold several months ago. In fact, the deadline was today and had the purchase not been completed, I would have been subject to $3200 in sales tax in lieu of $375.

There was no pressure or games played by the sales person, management or the F&I Manager. In fact, I financed this vehicle through my credit union, did not purchase any products in the F&I office and sold my existing car to Carvana……none of this impacted the transaction.

I have purchased vehicles at this dealership previously and it has always been a very positive experience. They have certainly earned my business and loyalty.
Like Comment